Saturday, August 27, 2011

Welcome to The Hunting Grounds

Not that I'm anywhere near launch, but I needed a place to write down some of my thoughts so here we go. Thanks Google.

What is/are The Hunting Grounds? At its core, nothing more than a web based pokemon rip off. The goal is to make something for myself, or rather, the truly obsessive, which can be accessed over the web and picked up and put down as the hectic nature of life permits.

Players can indulge in one of three different roles, the collector, the champion, and the creator. Collectors do the stock pokemon thing of traversing the world capturing beasts and pitting them against each other. Champions do the fighting themselves, and collect fame and notereity based on the calibur of heads on their wall. Creators mate and engineer beasts to find more powerful variants, ultimately introducing new ones to the world.

There's lots more to tell, but to be honest I need to get back to it if anyone's ever actually going to read it. So, if any of that sounds exciting, follow or subscribe or trend or whatever bullshit blogger uses to feed their spam bots, and I'll try to post entertainment from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment